Hmong Embroidery with Silver Charm for Pet Lovers
Hang this pillowed heart ornament for pet lovers on a Christmas tree, or give it as a remembrance gift. A silver charm dangles from the handmade Hmong-embroidered heart.
Choose from a set of red and green hearts with cat charms, or a gold heart with a dog bone charm.
• Each ornament includes a festive curled ornament hanger, with a shiny red or clear bead on top, to catch the light.
• The packaging is designed to say “I care” – the ornaments come with a decorative gift tag, blank inside to write your personal message, dropped into a lovely organza drawstring bag.
Cat Ornaments come as a set of 2: Keep one for yourself and give one as a gift! The red and green set of 2 also looks great hanging together on a tree, as shown in the photos.
OPTIONS – Select the options in the drop-down menu when ordering:
• CAT SET OF 2: You get one red heart and one green heart, each with a dangling cat charm
• DOG BONE: You get one gold heart, with a dangling dog bone charm
• Ornament Hanger: fancy curled hanger with red or clear decorative bead for each heart ordered
• Heart Gift Tag (blank inside)
• Organza Gift Bag
Hearts measure 2 inches or so wide;, about 1-3/4 inches tall, 1/2-inch deep.
Charms hang down another 1 to 1-3/4 inches
Note: As with all handmade items, details, like the style of beads on curled ornament hangers, may differ slightly from photos.
Don’t miss our other handmade ornaments, designed for cat lovers, here:
Christmas Tree Cat Ornament with Silver Mice, Fish and Cat Charms