Pawsome pompom toys! A Burst, a Bauble and a Wheel: a trio of colorful cat toys, handmade from Thai pompoms.
Toss these pompom toys across the floor or swing them on a cord (each has a loop). For even more fun, opt for a Telescoping Wand – clip the end of the wand to the cord and swing the toy just within kitty’s reach.
So beautiful! Hmong tribes in Thailand are famous for their lush pompoms featuring vibrant shades of yarn, soft but densely packed. (These toys are pretty enough to hang as ornaments or tie onto gifts as decorations.)
Each Pompom Trio includes:
• The Burst – like a sprig of cherries, this burst features a cluster of 6 pompoms on cloth cords
• The Bauble – an egg-shaped variegated pompom with a crown of tiny pompoms
• The Wheel – 7 tiny pompoms around an embroidered center. Toss the wheel just right, and it will roll across a hard floor.
Purchase singly or save on a Trio.
Each piece has a cloth loop sewn into the toy, and attached to it, a metal loop (which is easily removable if you prefer).
• Size: about 2 to 2-1/2 inches wide and long (per toy)
• Bouncy Cord: 18-inches, threaded through the loop (so toy hangs 9-inches)
• Colors vary and will be sent at random, but all are pretty and bright
Telescoping Wand (optional):
• Extends 32 inches with a clip on the end, great for all toys
• Choose from the wand by itself, or with an extra long length of bouncy cord
Note: These pompom toys do *not* contain catnip.