The lightweight cord dances and glides through the air. A cat becomes engaged by seeing movement (as if chasing prey), and this tool makes Batnip walk, fly or flap its wings. Or attach the cord to any toy, old or new, and watch your cat’s eyes light up, as you wiggle the toy across the floor or the swoop it through the air. (My favorite use: teasing Tamale with it, from under a closed door.)
PLUS: Saves on Band-Aids; prevents scratched hands.
Cord colors: choose from hot pink or neon green
Hangtag is blank inside, to write a gift message.
What to do with a Telescoping Wand Kit?
Reach out to your cat!
* Tie the cord to a toy; dangle it from the clip.
* Jiggle the clip under a throw rug or towel, like prey.
* Clip on loose feathers or old toys. Voila! A new cat toy.
* Clip on a treat; drive kitty nuts.
* Make boring toys fun again.
* Wiggle your wand: Exercise your cat!
Play with your cat by moving the wand over, under, or inside a…
…Paper bag (with cat in it)
…Box (with cat in it)
…Cracked-open door (with cat on the other side)
…Throw-rug, blanket or towel
Perfect for the Batnip Cat Toy